Tagged: 

This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 1 month ago by Brandon.

• Author
     Brandon
    Participant

I saw your custom mower on this page.

http://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/custom.aspx/cool-robots-making-life-easier/83/

Specifically, this mower. Toro mower

I read that you modified the mower to fit inbound IG52 motors. Can someone provide more detail on this? You don’t offer this as a kit, you only have the external chassis setups for sale.

Thank you

SuperDroid
    Keymaster

We will have this item active by spring time. There is a lot of work to changing this robot to 4WD steerable robot. It all happens underneath the deck and does not get in the way of the grass chute or blade, etc. It has remote electric start and stop along with remote driving and turning. (yes, unfortunately that means its going to cost some money. Sorry we have to eat and pay bills too…) We are not going to offer it as it kit, it requires machining, welding, and a lot of in depth mechanical and electrical assembly.

The item is listed here. we just need to finalize a couple things, then we will start selling it. http://www.superdroidrobots.com/shop/item.aspx/4wd-lawn-mower-chassis-upfit-robot-package-ig52-db/1772/

Brandon
    Participant

Thanks for the response. This setup is highly impressive. I love how it looks 99% stock.

SuperDroid
    Keymaster

One of the things I was wanting to do was to put the batteries in the grass catcher bag and just use the side chute, then it would look 99.5% stock. There was concern about putting the weight back behind the wheels and not being able to use the grass catcher… We may offer it as an option for those that want the completely disguised RC mower.

Brandon
    Participant

That’s cool, ha. So when you say it will be available this spring, but not as a kit, what do you mean? Will you be selling the RC mower as a done unit, or will you be selling the wheel plats already cut, welded, and assembled with the pinion, sprockets, chains, etc?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login Register

©2024 SDRobots.com | All rights reserved.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account